Amazon Smile

Short Mugs Rescue Squad

Monday, April 14, 2014

Kroger Neighbor to Neighbor program

QUESTIONS ABOUT THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM IN GENERAL: 
After I enroll my Kroger Plus Card with an organization, how long before my purchases start
counting towards the rewards?
Your purchases will begin earning rewards for your designated organization within 7 to 10
business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online (after the program’s official start date
of September 1, 2013).

How do I know if my Kroger Plus Card is enrolled?
Within 7 to 10 business days of successfully enrolling your Kroger Plus Card, you will see at the
bottom of your Kroger receipt: “At your request, Kroger is donating to “your organization name”.

 Does everything in my shopping cart count towards my donation to my organization?
Supporters can earn rewards on almost anything, every time they shop. However there are
specific purchases that cannot be included: Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy
Expenses, Postage Stamps, All Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets,
Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel and, Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases.
Eligible pharmacy purchases include out of pocket co-pays for non-government assisted
pharmacy programs.

Can I give to more than one organization?
No. Your Kroger Plus Card can be linked to only one organization at a time. However, you may
change your nonprofit organization designation online by going to
www.krogercommunityrewards.com
Have questions not answered here?
Please contact Kroger Gift Services office, Monday through Friday at 1-866-995-7643

No comments:

Post a Comment